Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesdays tend to be my "get things done" day.  Probably because I'm forced to have an early start due to piano lessons, haha. Sometimes I like Tuesdays, sometimes they are just a pain.  I liked today.  I went to piano lessons and made some final improvements on a song with the help of my teacher.  Then, Mom and I went school supply shopping! I'm definitely not ready for school to start back, but I do looove me some school supplies! The beginning of the school year is like a fresh start on organization.  So, I spent the rest of the day cleaning and organizing my room! It looks great :)

I'm somewhat obsessive when it comes to starting a school year.  If the organization isn't perfect in the beginning, you're just doomed for the rest of the year.  So, I take a lot of time figuring out how to make things as perfect as possible!  I'm also a teeny-bit obsessed with sticky notes.  They are just so wonderful!  I don't like marking in books... when I do, it just seems... wrong.  I guess that's just how I was raised!  So, instead of writing in the book, I use sticky notes!  They have even invented see-through highlighter sticky notes that I am proud new owner of :)  The only downfall to getting all my supplies is that I now have no excuse not to do my summer homework...  I suppose I will start that tomorrow.

Well, I just had the urge to blog about my day.  Here's a picture of my pretty notebooks!

One for each class!

My favorite :)
Every time I have a good, productive Tuesday, I am reminded of Kari Jobe.  For some odd reason, she LOVES Tuesdays (And she quite frequently posts about it on Facebook).  For those of you who don't know, Kari Jobe is a phenomenal, Christian singer.  She's probably best known for singing, Revelation Song, but some of my other favorites are, Be Still, and Sweep Me Away.  She is so talented.

Hope you all had as good a Tuesday as I did and I hope tomorrow is even better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment