Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chocolate

In my room, I have a "Love Wall."  On my love wall, I have made I love you signs for all of my friends and hung up ones they have made me.  Also, I've added song lyrics that I love and other miscellaneous things that I love.  Chocolate is one of them.  Although, ice cream is probably at the top of the list (as far as sweets are concerned), chocolate is right up there in the ranking.  Tonight, I ate some Hershey's chocolate and soon after, I was in an unusually, really happy/hyper mood.  Therefore, I decided to dedicate a blog post to chocolate and to all the happiness it brings.  Below is the sign I have on my wall.  I think the Bokeh adds a little something :) 

Chocolate is love.


"All you need is love.  But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." ~ Charles M. Shulz

"Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate.' Now, you'll get at least one thing done today." ~ Gina Hayes

"Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can." ~ Author Unknown


Thank you Hershey for spreading happiness everywhere. :)
I owe you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment