Friday, July 29, 2011

Insert Quote, Picture and Random Ramble

"I'd welcome the chance to meet my Maker and fly into the sun, fly into the sun, fly into the sun..."



Imagine yourself flying into that.

If I could choose one superhero power, I would choose to fly.  Lame, I know.  Of all the amazingly awesome, and useful powers, I would choose flight.  And, you know, any other really cool side powers are welcome. ;)  Now, I just need a flying squirrel to attack me or something.  Ooh! OR in Meet the Robinsons (The new animated one), in the future, everyone uses bubbles as transportation which is also really awesome.  So that is my dream: either to attain flying powers or a floating bubble.

This concludes my random ramble of the day.
(Ha! Try saying "random ramble" 5 times fast) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment