Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July everyone!! I had a wonderful day. We all went swimming, but then the storm chased us out. So we ate dinner and then got a little dance party going on. It was hilarious! Shout out to my sister, Jennifer: the best dancer ever. ;) Then Mom told us there were fireworks outside. I love fireworks! And I was really excited to get some pictures. We didn't think our neighbors would do them this year because it was raining slightly, but they pulled through! They were absolutely beautiful.  Here's the pictures for the day :)

Made by my boyfriend and his mama :)  Happy 4th!

Let the show begin!


Explosion.

Elphaba's broom :)

Flower!

This one doesn't look as pretty on here...

This one is nothing special. Just a bunch of dots.

Woah.

Electrifying.

Spiky.


This one reminds me of a sunflower.


Spider?

Pretty!

Favorite.

Rainy window.

It was POURING!
Listen to this: Star Spangled Banner ~ The Gaither Vocal Band
And with that I bid you a goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment