Friday, June 24, 2011

Loving The Farm Life

Today was somewhat a lazy day. Although I did get a lot of my pictures organized... so that's an accomplishment. I also went down to the garden with Dad and came across many interesting things.

My sister's dog, Piper, found this little guy.  I saw her staring at something so I went to look and he was hidden very well in the grass.  So I called Dad and he came out to get him away from the dogs and we found out he was injured... Most likely he got run over by the lawn mower today.  Although I'm not fond of snakes, it makes me sad that he will probably die. 

I couldn't believe my luck when Dad found this.  It was pretty low in the apple trees so I was able to get a picture.  I can't tell how many babies were in there though, but they must be newly hatched and one is still hiding in the safety of it's egg. I wanted to look at them longer, but I was afraid the Mama bird would return :)

This big, fuzzy, orange caterpillar deserved a picture, but I kept my distance.

 I found this thing while picking beans.  Anyone know what it is? Such a curious little bug.

I think these are cantelopes (I'm not positive though).  This picture fascinates me.  Just think about it; that tee-niny little thing grows into a huge cantelope and it what's even more fascinating is that it tastes good!  God is awesome.

A hole in the sky! Haha, no, seriously, it looks like a hole in the sky.

I love the the sun. 



You know, I really can't wait to take some photograpy courses.  I know there is so much more to it and I'm so excited to learn! For now, I'm just gonna point and shoot and let God's beautiful creations "smile for the camera" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment