Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ramble on Life

Why hello there :) It's been a while...

Warning: I wrote this while in extreme hyper stage.

In the ahhhhmazing month of October, I have celebrated my sweet sixteen, gotten my license, and a super duper cute hyundai elantra! As it is now November, school is crazy as ever but on the upside, only 25 more days of school! So as you can see, my life has undergone some awesomeness as of late and all is well. Today I did my first piano recording (it was an accompaniment for my Grandma) and now I am really inspired to record my very own CD with some covers! It would truly be the coolest thing ever to be a singer/songwriter/photographer/pianist. I must say this has turned out to be quite the ramble, but I hope you have enjoyed it nonetheless.

Favorite picture of the season:

My favorite swing :)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take a second to look at the beautiful, autumn trees. They're my favorite part about the fall :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment